Fort Lauderdale, FL - Fowler White Boggs is pleased to announce that nine attorneys were listed among “Top Lawyers” in the South Florida Legal Guide’s 2013 edition. Additionally, the firm was recognized in the “Top Law Firm” category as one of the top law firms in South Florida.
Attorneys listed as “Top Lawyers” by practice area include:
- Wilson C. Atkinson, III - Real Estate - Land Use and Zoning
- Robert A. "Bob" Butterworth - Government
- Howard Allen Cohen – Real Estate
- Jesse H. Diner - Construction, Banking Litigation
- John R. Keller - Corporate and Business Litigation
- David B. Mankuta - Construction
- Lawrence M. Ploucha - Labor and Employment, Corporate and Business
- Terrence Russell - Civil Practice, Corporate and Business Litigation
- Adele I. Stone - Real Estate, Corporate
Selection is based on peer nominations. Nominations are reviewed by the editorial department, which makes the final selections. Factors such as standing with the Florida Bar, accomplishments and other factors that attest to an individual’s or firm’s credentials are all taken into consideration.
Providing comprehensive legal services to our clients for 70 years, Fowler White Boggs is one of Florida’s most respected law firms. Our firm is internationally connected with a Florida focus with 140 attorneys in five offices located in Tampa, Fort Myers, Tallahassee, Jacksonville and Fort Lauderdale.