- L.L.M. in Comparative Law, University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2007
- Master’s degree in International Trade Law, University of Montpellier I, Montpellier, France, 2006
- Master’s degree in Business Law, University of Bordeaux IV, Bordeaux, France, 2005
- Not Admitted in Florida
- New York
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
F (954) 703-3939
Florian J. Dauny practices exclusively in the field of Immigration Law with a special emphasis in Business Immigration. Mr. Dauny’s practice focuses on assisting U.S. companies, foreign companies, investors and professionals regarding U.S. immigration laws whereby he helps clients secure business and investor visas such as the L-1 Intra-Company Transfer Visa, the E-1 Treaty Trader Visa, the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa, H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa. He also assists clients regarding U.S. permanent residence including Permanent Residence Immigrant Visas for Multinational Executives and Managers, Aliens of Extraordinary Ability, Alien Investors and Skilled Workers. Having graduated from two Law Schools in France Mr. Dauny has a unique understanding of French and European Business Law and is able to refer to concepts understood by foreign clients to explain U.S. regulations and rules. Mr. Dauny is fluent in French and in English.
- Fowler White Boggs, P.A., Fort Lauderdale, FL
Law Clerk, January 2011-January 2012
- Glenn M. Cooper and Associates, P.A.
Law Clerk, August 2007-January 2011
Presentations and Publications
In the News
- Florian Dauny quoted in a Sun Sentinel article on H-1B visas in huge demand for successful international students.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance: Member of the International Action Team
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce: Member of iConnect
- French American Chamber of Commerce
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA): Member of the International Section